Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing (SEM) encompasses paid search campaigns and works best when used along with search engine optimization (SEO). Search engine marketing is the process of advertising a site on the search engines, like Google, Bing, and Yahoo, to ensure your site comes up for search terms your target market would use to find a business like yours. Search engine optimization works to bring your site into the organic listings while paid search is used to place sponsored listings, i.e. ads, above the organic Pai pay-per-click (PPC).
Paid Search Services include:
- Create Google Adwords Account
- Build PPC campaigns
- Research keywords, select keywords
- Build Campaigns and Ad Groups
- Write Ads
- Import PPC campaigns into Bing AdCenter
- Set up conversion tracking based upon KPI’s
- Perform Bid Management
- On-going Campaign Analysis and Reporting
- On-going Campaign Optimization – Adding/Removing Ad Groups and Keywords, Bid Management, etc.
- Work toward raising quality score and lowering CPC/CPA, while increasing click-thru rate
- Review competitor strategies and mimic what works
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) includes:
- Research keywords
- Optimize page content for targeted keywords
- Perform HTML coding of SEO-related tags
- Suggest additional pages with keyword focus
- Ensure SEO compliant website design
- Follow SEO ethics and best practices
- On-going monthly SEO Optimization
Web analytics reporting is necessary for measuring the key performance indicators (KPIs) in order to ensure the online marketing efforts are attaining desired ROI goals. Tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Marketing Suite are used to analyze results of search marketing campaigns and determine where best to apply resources moving forward.
Search engine marketing works to bring traffic to your site. From there, what the visitor chooses to do is dependent upon the page the visitor lands on, the Landing Page. It is imperative that landing pages sufficiently support digital marketing campaigns. A strong landing page improves the effectiveness and ROI of your paid search campaigns while also being necessary to bring the visitor to your call to action.
Web development services include:
- Building landing pages
- Building social networking pages
Professional Writing Services
- Website content